that last fucking picture
I’ve reblogged this before. I don’t care. Look at the pup pup!!!
Do you ever get dressed and ready and feel like you look super hot, then you go out in public and compare yourself to other people and you realize you are actually a potato
- Society: You're fat. Get off your fat ass and get some exercise.
- Fat woman: Okay, I'd love to. Let's get some workout clothes!
- Clothing industry: Oh, we don't have your size. Fat people don't exercise so there's no market for it. Have some men's sweatpants and a man's t-shirt.
- Fat woman: What about my boobs?
- Clothing industry: We don't have sports bras for you either. There's a few specialty shops, if you want to spend hundred of dollars on a bra you're going to sweat all over.
- Fat woman: I guess I'll just double-bra. Now, I need a gym membership.
- Gym: Oh. Okay. I guess.
- Gym member: *dirty looks at fat woman* *makes a big deal out of sanitizing anything fat woman touches* *complains to gym about having to look at fat people* *generally treats fat woman like shit*
- Fat woman: I'm not comfortable here at all. Maybe I'll just go for a walk.
- Passer-by: Hey, fatty! Don't crack the pavement!
- Another passer-by: *condescending* Oh, it's so great that you're trying to lose weight.
- Fat woman: I'm not. I just want to get in better shape.
- Another passer-by: But you have to lose weight! You're so unhealthy!
- Yet another passer-by: Mooooo! Look at the cow!
- Fat woman: Yeah. I don't think I want to be out here anymore. Maybe I'll just buy some home exercise equipment.
- Sporting goods store: Sorry. The weight limit on our equipment is 30 kilos less than you weigh. You'll have to lose some weight if you want to exercise at home. Have you tried a gym? Or maybe just go for a walk?
- Fat woman: Yeah. Thanks.
- Fat woman: ...
- Fat woman: I'm out of ideas.
- Society: Haven't you lost any weight yet? Fat people are so lazy.